nubia Red Magic 7 Pro goes global with UDC, dedicated gaming chip
The nubia Red Magic 7 was introduced in February and the vanilla phone went for sale around the world just days after the launch. Now we get to welcome the nubia Red Magic 7 Pro and its under-display camera to the global scene.
Тhe gaming brand is going all-in on performance with the Red Magic 7 Pro - you get a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset paired with whopping 16GB RAM. The dedicated gaming chip is called Red Core 1 and takes care of audio, RGB lighting and haptic feedback, so the main chipset can focus on what it does best - games.
Hard gaming means lots of heat, so nubia implemented nine different layers of heat dissipation materials, including a 4,124 sq.mm. vapor chamber dissipation plate. This Red Magic 7 Pro phone has a new turbofan that can reach 20,000 rpm while being “super quiet”.
Early bird offers begin on April 22. The Obsidian Black version comes with 256GB storage and will cost $799 / €799 / £679. The Transparent version is called Supernova, comes with 512GB of internal storage, and will sell for $899 / €899 / £759.
Here is the full list of global markets in which the nubia Red Magic 7 Pro will be available:
- The UK
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta.
- North America: Canada and the United States.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore.
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, and Chile
The only difference between the global Red Magic 7 Pro and the Chinese one is that international markets get a relatively conservative 65W fast charging for the 5,000 mAh battery, instead of 135W.